Do you want to take advantage of the huge growth in forex, the biggest financial market in the world – much bigger than the stock market? If your answer is “yes,” managed forex accounts can be for you. A managed forex account can give an investor who does not have time to trade, the opportunity to participate in the lucrative world of currency trading. Also, investors who want their capital managed by a qualified professional, will find that forex managed accounts can fit perfectly in their existing portfolios. With the stock market returning less than 1% in 2018, more and more investors all over the world are turning to managed FX accounts.
Diversify away from the stock market with a managed forex account
The returns from professionally managed forex accounts are not related to the performance of the stock market, as indicated by various studies conducted. Therefore, putting a portion of your investment capital into a managed account that invests in the forex market can be an excellent way to diversify your portfolio whether that stock market goes up or down. This is one of the reason why so many investors have started taking advantage of this alternative investment vehicle.
Are managed forex accounts right for me?
Managed forex accounts can be perfect for investors who are looking for the following benefits:
- A better return in the aggressive part of their portfolios.
- Low minimum investment compared to other managed accounts.
- A good alternative to low-yielding investments like bonds, money markets, and CD’s.
- A way to diversify away from the stock market.
- Increased diversification in their investment portfolios.
- A professional, well-known money manager with a proven track record.
- A way to participate in the largest financial market in the world without having to spend 24 hours a day following the market themselves.
- More flexibility in choosing the overall leverage of the account.
- Looks for opportunities in both rising and falling markets.
- Liquidity – investors can withdraw money from their accounts without penalties or fees.
A forex managed account is also perfect for high net-worth individuals.
Method used in the managed forex program
The systematic forex trading methodology used by the forex managed account attempts to capitalize on relatively short-term price swings and trends that occur in 18-22 currencies from 6 or more geographic sectors. Trades typically last 1 to 20 days, with winning trades structured to last longer and make more money per trade. This diversified managed account also uses stringent money management techniques to control risk.
The forex managers
The managers of the managed forex account program have over 28 years of market experience and have received numerous trading awards. They keep research a top priority to keep their trading systems, execution and bottom line performance at industry leading levels.
What’s the next step?
If you are considering a professionally managed forex account or want to find out more about this managed account program, fill out the managed account form. A representative will then contact you to answer any questions you may have or to walk you through the entire process.
The online Windows XP simulator runs in a web browser and its operation imitates the operating system. You can use it to prank someone.